In 1949, Mr. Dev Raj Kochhar along with his sons, opened their first crockery
store at Connaught Place under the name “Dev Crockery”.
They were the first in the city to bring premium crockery items of all variety from dinner & cutlery sets to microwaves and rice cookers.
The next store was opened in the 1977 in Karol Bagh and Mr. Vipul Kochhar joined the family business bringing several international crockery brands on board. In 2017, he opened a distributorship firm in Lajpat Nagar under the name.